FIVE HUNDRED SUBS! That’s an accomplishment right there 😀
Thank you for you support and subscription, I wouldn’t have reached this point without the old timers and the newcomers.
Since I couldn’t really find a theme to 500, I have decided to share 5 things about myself. So I wouldn’t be just known as the writer of this blog, in which all of you don’t know much about.
Here are my unique five, that I doubt most of my friends would even know:
1) When I was a child, I wanted to be an actress, an archaeologist and an astronaut. If I do get the chance, I still wanna be any of those.
2) The first story I wrote was a short story on children spies when I was 13. I was inspired by spy kids.
3) I love first person shooter computer games. And board games.
4) When I was younger, I use to role play before bed. Pretending I was in a film or a book, where I would recreate the story for myself to fit in with the original characters. I even have monologues. That’s the problem of having an overactive imagination.
5) I do not talk much in person, I have little words to say, but a lot to write. So I don’t make friends easily. But I’m loyal to the friends who are loyal to me.
If you have a question to ask me, here is your chance, but just ONE question please 😀
I would also like to ask all of you an extra favor. Below are what my blog has been nominated for, for the bloggers choice awards. Just click on the image below, sign up, and vote for all 4 of them! That would be a great help to me.
If you think this blog is entertaining, the stuff I have here are cool, you love my banners, and you think I have a pretty cool hobby, vote, vote, vote!
Once again, thank you. I am glad you think my blog is worthy of your time 🙂