Reality is a lovely place but I wouldn’t want to live there. – Owl City
Hi, my name is Jeyna (Grace).
I’m an indie author hoping to give the world, what I feel is, the perfect form of escapism: flights of fantasy.
Written on this blog are the imaginations that needed a place for output. Alongside them are my experiences as a writer. I hope you enjoy what you find, as much as I did writing them.
I publish a post every Thursday. If you’d like to support me, please share and subscribe!
Currently, I’m a copy writer in a digital advertising agency. Prior to this move, I spent 5 years in a publishing house as both a writer and editor for children magazines, books, and pre-school materials.
Having graduated with a BA(Hons) in Digital Film and Television, I’m hoping to take my imaginations to the big screen one day.
(Self) Published Works:
– The Dreamer, Novel, December 2011
– Dream World: The Lost Child, Novelette, September 2012
– The Lucrative Business, Short Story Collection, November 2012
– Dr. Slubgob’s Letters, Blog Series, April 2013
– Magnum Opus, Picture Storybook, September 2013
– Raindrops, Novella, March 2014
– Dr. Slubgob’s Letters, Novella (Republished), May 2015
– The Battle for Oz, Novel, September 2015
– The Slave Prince, Novel
If you wish to contact me, you can send an email to jeynagrace[at]gmail.com.