It’s nearing! I can’t wait to hit 5000 subs, and reaching 4,700 is making me excited 🙂 But as you all know, this achievement cannot be reached without you guys. So thank you for joining my little party!
It’s so nice to see this party constantly growing, with new people following me on fictional adventures. I feel blessed and honoured to have you all. I appreciate all the comments, likes, shares, and the emails you guys have sent me. It’s really encouraging to know that I’m inspiring some of you on my little corner of the internet. Thank you so much for being a blessing in my life 🙂
Anyway, just like every other ‘thank you’ post, there’s always something extra. This time, it’s a tag.
This is me trying to get in on a trend, which I normally don’t do. Throwback Thursdays aren’t really my thing, but I’m still going to attempt it anyway with a twist 🙂 Here goes:
Throwback ‘See’ Tag
(Why ‘see’? Because it only involves shows and books.)
#1 Memorable TV Series
– Beastmaster, 1999. Ferrets as pets, enough said.
(Honourable mentions; Hercules & Xena: Warrior Princess)
#2 Favourite Kid’s Show
– Bananas In Pyjamas, 1992. B1, B2 and the teddy bears have amazing stories!
(Honourable mentions; Power Rangers, and everything on Fox Kids.)
#3 First Movie In The Cinema
– Twister, 1996. I will never forget the cow that flew across the car.
(Second movie; Disney Hercules)
#4 Over watched VHS
– The Swan Princess, 1994. Followed closely by Beauty and The Beast.
(VCD; The Little Vampire, DVD; Mean Girls)
#5 Banned Show
– Charmed, 1998. I managed to watch the whole series a few years ago.
(Another banned show; Dark Angel, 2002. Watched the whole series a few years ago too.)
#6 First Book To Finish Reading
– The Tale of Peter Rabbit, 1996. I think, not 100% sure.
#7 Favourite Childhood Book
– Dinosaurs, Ladybird Discovery. With foldout dinosaur panorama!
#8 Unforgettable Books
– Pop-up fairy tale books. I had quite a lot, then my mum gave them away.
#9 First Favourite Author
– R.L Stine. It started out with Goosebumps and ended with Fear Street.
#10 Oldest Unfinished Book
– The Boxcar Children #39. I remember asking my mum to buy it but I don’t remember finishing it.
Wow, I feel old! Haha! But it was fun though. Do you think I should do a Throwback Touch and Taste Tag? Hmm… still on the fence about that one. If you are planning to do this tag, let me know in the comments below 🙂 That way I can check out your answers too.
Well, that is all for this post 🙂 Thank you again for your subscription, my awesome readers, and have a fun weekend!
*Current blog post schedule: A post every Thursday alternating between an original short story and a Harry Potter fan fic novel.