I’m feeling a little under the weather but I’m happy. Why? Because I’ve hit 3,700 subscribers! Yay!
Thank you to all of my subscribers for your readership. I appreciate your support and I endeavor to outdo myself with you guys backing me up 🙂 Your subscription means a lot to me, and I’m thankful for all of you. I really am!
So to express my gratitude, here’s a handsome thank you for all my female readers:
And here’s a sexy thank you for all my male readers:
I hope that puts a smile on your face 😀
Now moving to the next part of this post I’ve decided to add on a little Valentines Day tag, because yesterday (and today for some) was Valentines Day! The below questions were taken off the V-Day YouTube tag, but since I’m a blogger instead of a vlogger, I’m going to do it here.
1. Which is your favourite Valentines Day treat? Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Haven’t tasted either. But by the sound of it, chocolate covered strawberries.
2. What was your favourite Valentines Day memory?
The unexpected card I got from my puppy love when I was 14. Let’s forget he cheated on me shortly after.
3. Twilight or Harry Potter Valentines?
Harry Potter. D.U.H.
4. What celebrity would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Tom Felton 😀
5. Do you have a special someone to celebrate Valentines Day with?
Nope, don’t need one.
6. Which restaurant would you prefer for a Valentines Day date? Cheese Cake Factory or Ruby’s?
Never heard of either, but Cheese Cake Factory sounds like a nice place.
7. Red or Pink lips on Valentines Day?
8. Dress or cute top to wear on a Valentines Day date?
9. Perfect date; dinner and movie or dinner and walk on the beach?
Dinner and walk on the beach.
10. Hair up or hair down for Valentines Day date?
Hair down. Always.
What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments below!
Well, I hope you all had a great and lovely day, and may your weekend be exceptionally wonderful! Thanks again guys!
*Current blog post schedule: A post every Thursday alternating between an original short story and a Harry Potter fan fic novel.